Paper Soap is a dry sheet of soap which is paper-thin and lightweight. It can dissolve with a small amount of water within seconds.
- Ideal for individuals who prefer unscented products or have sensitivities to fragrances
- Specially crafted for Hajj & Umrah. We are the first in Asia to have halal-certified paper soap. Compact, lightweight, and perfume-free, they are the perfect travel companion for your spiritual journey. Experience ultimate convenience and hygiene during your sacred pilgrimage.
Available In 2 sizes:
- 1 box = 10 pcs
- 1 box = 25 pcs
Wholesale price available.
Value For Money:
1 sheet is sufficient for thoroughly cleansing a pair of hands.
Gentle yet effective:
Scientifically formulated from organic plant extracts and essential oils to gently nourish and moisturise even the most sensitive and delicate of skin types.
- Since paper soap is dry, they do not impact liquid restrictions for flights and can be conveniently put in carry-on bag and checked luggage
- Compact size
Paper soap sheet = 5cm by 3cm
Paper soap case = 7cm by 4.5cm
- Pain Be Gone Rub (50ml)
- Vapour Rub (50ml)
- Love My Skin Rub 50ml)
- Relaxation & Bedtime Rub (50ml)
- Immunity Guard Rub (50ml)
- Tummy Ease Rub (50ml)
- Vapour Blend (10ml)
- Tummy Ease Blend (10ml)
- Relaxation & Bedtime Blend (10ml)
- Immunity Guard Blend (10ml)
- Brainy Alert Blend (10ml)
- Therapy Blend (10ml)
- Rub Away Pain Blend (10ml)
- Dry soap
With paper soap, you do not need to worry about using public restrooms and not finding soap. They also come in a convenient travel size and can fit in your pocket or bag easily.
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tapioca Starch, Aqua, Glycerin Mea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Methyparaben, Sodium Chloride, Propylparaben Ci 19140, Ci 42090
Direction Of Use
Easy-to-Use: Simply take one sheet, add a few drops of water and lather up! Then rinse thoroughly.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Patch Test prior to first use. Discontinue if irritation occurs. If symptoms persist, please consult a doctor.
Keep in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.